If you have an Apple ID you should know that for security reasons Apple has an automatic ID blocking system if it detects several bad password accesses to the account.
If you see any of the following messages, it is more than likely that your Apple ID has been blocked.
- “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.”
- “You can not sign in because the account has been disabled for security reasons.”
- “This Apple ID has been blocked for security reasons.”
What steps should you follow to unlock your Apple ID ?
If you have come to see any of these messages or alerts you must follow the following steps :
- Go to the following website to unlock the account with the existing password iforgot.apple.com .
- Then enter your Apple ID, which should be like this: username followed by “@ icloud.com”.
- Follow the instructions of the Apple service to unlock your account. If you can not unlock it after several attempts, the Apple ID will remain blocked and you can try it later.
Recommended: How to make a wireless diagnosis on Mac
In case you use double factor authentication , you will need a device or a trusted number to unlock the Apple ID.
For those who have a recovery key, they can use it to recover access to the account.
In the event that you do not manage to unlock your Apple ID, if you see a different message than the previous ones and you can not reset the password, you can contact directly with Apple Technical Support who will be happy to assist you and help you solve any of your problems in the shortest time possible.
Do not have your Apple ID yet? It is interesting that you read and follow the next post to create a free Apple ID .
Do you have any questions or is there any other topic that you would like to know more about? Do not hesitate to leave us a comment.