Facebook is the biggest online social networking service. It has about 2.2 billion monthly active users. Facebook pervades our society so much that it has become a part of our daily lives. Everyone seems to have an account on Facebook in the least and we hardly find anyone in our circle who doesn’t use it. So, learn step-by-step through this article how to create a new account on Facebook and become a part of the Facebook community.
Create Facebook Account
Opening Facebook Webpage
Go to https://www.facebook.com/ and the following web page will appear.
Create a New Account
In order to make your Facebook account, you need to mention your particulars that are asked for in the input fields given in the section of Create a new account.
Recommended: How to Change Your Gmail Password
Mentioning your Particulars
Following are the required particulars that you need to mention:
- In the first input field, mention your first name e.g. Ross.
- Write your surname or last name in the second input field e.g. Geller.
- If you have an email account and you want to make your Facebook account through it, enter the email address in the third input field. Otherwise, enter your mobile number. In the former case, Facebook ill send all the related notifications on your email address and in the latter case, the notifications will come on your mobile phone.
- In this input field, you have to write your password (whatever you have decided it to be). Just try to make your password strong for the safety of your account. A strong password contains at least 8 characters. Try adding at least one symbol or number in the password other than the alphabets for its strength.
- In the section of Birthday, mention your day, month and year of birth. Mentioning this information is necessary to make sure that you’re of proper age for using Facebook since Facebook requires a user to be 13 years old minimum in order to have an account on Facebook.
- Check in one of the two genders that you belong in.
Click on the sign in button at the bottom of the page.