War and Order for PC: War and Order is a free Strategy which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Camel Games, Inc and at the moment it has
War and Order Developer’s Description
Get Ready for the Holidays with Google Play’s Festive Updates
Build your own world in this strategy war game! War and Order is the perfect fusion of real time strategy, tower defense, and castle building games and has received several Global Google Recommendations.
Orcs, elves, and mages are yours to command in a gorgeous 3D medieval game world. Raise a massive fantasy army for HUGE fully animated battles. Clash with enemies from all over the world in real-time! Choose your alliance and take castles, slay monsters, and stake new territory as a tribe! This is WAR, and there’s never a dull moment as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades!
You must battle to become more powerful than any king in history in this dangerous war game. It’s up to you, your strategy, and your allies to conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.
• Recruit and train over 50 fantasy soldiers, uniting Orcs, Elves, Humans, Mages, Beasts, and Angels.
• Your ultimate building game: Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources!
• Research new magic and technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons!
• Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
• Fight and build together to conquer enemies and build castles you could never hold alone.
• Share and expand territory for exclusive bonuses!
• But remember! This is a war strategy game. Tust no one!
• Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches!
• Build your force to leviathan proportions!
• Engulf other lords’ castles as you expand your territory.
• Command and conquer other players’ castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings!
• Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.
• Play castle defense games and protect yourself and your allies from would-be conquerors.
• Not just a one castle game: Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges!
• Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises!
• Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources!
Follow War and Order on Facebook:
War and Order Details
|Name:||War and Order|
|Reviews:||4.3 / 5.0|
June 12, 2019
4.0.3 and up
Download War and Order for Android
In addition, the War and Order is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now War and Order on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the War and Order and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: War and Order (Google Play Store)
How to Download War and Order for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install War and Order on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install War and Order for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install War and Order on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘War and Order’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run War and Order for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.