One Deck Dungeon for PC: One Deck Dungeon is a free Board which has a rating of 4.1 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Handelabra Games and at the moment it has
One Deck Dungeon Developer’s Description
“As we’ve come to expect from Handelabra, the digital version is flawless.” – David Neumann, StatelyPlay.com
“One Deck Dungeon offers a wealth of strategic gameplay.” – Christian Valentin, AppSpy.com
“A surprisingly deep dungeon crawler with vital decisions to be made at every turn.” – PixelatedCardboard.com
Adventure calls… but you don't always have time to spend hours optimizing your character sheet or managing your inventory! One Deck Dungeon lets you jump right in to bashing down doors, rolling dice, and squashing baddies with style. Get a full roguelike game experience, boiled down to its essence, and captured in a single deck of cards and a handful of dice!
One Deck Dungeon is a dungeon crawling adventure game for one or two players. Each time you play, choose one or two of these 5 brave heroes:
• Mage – There's rarely a problem in the dungeon she can't solve with a spell.
• Warrior – Her favorite dungeon activity is squashing her opponents immediately.
• Rogue – Watch in awe as she dispatches monsters with style.
• Archer – Accurate, brilliant, catastrophically deadly.
• Paladin – She seeks out danger and shields her allies from deadly enemies.
After every game, your heroes make progress toward unlocking up to 15 new talents, building up their power for future games.
There are 5 dangerous challenges to face:
• Dragon’s Cave – The thick-skinned wyvern who occupies this dungeon prefers her heroes on the crispy side.
• Yeti’s Cavern- If you can survive the freezing winds and biting cold, an abominable snowman awaits.
• Hydra’s Reef – Chop off one head, and another appears! This regenerating venomous monstrosity is a slippery foe.
• Lich’s Tomb – Hordes of undead foes, evil curses, and magical wards. What could possibly go wrong?
• Minotaur’s Maze – Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
The Forest of Shadows expansion doubles the content in the game and is available via In App Purchase. It features adventures in all-new lush yet deadly locales. A vast network of mossy underground tunnels and connected forest areas await your heroes!
• 5 new heroes – Alchemist, Druid, Hunter, Slayer, & Warden
• 5 new dungeons – Lair of Indrax, The Mudlands, Realm of Venom, Smoldering Ruins, & The Vile Roots
• A complete new 44-card encounter deck
• Additional progression focuses, basic skills, potions, & more!
Individual expansion cards are available via In App Purchase:
• Caliana – This faerie has decided that dungeoneering looks fun! Don't let her get bored…
• Fanatic – A righteous Sentinel is here to smite evil wherever it may lurk!
• Witch – Her chaotic magic hammer is ready to smash glooping oozes into glooping puddles!
• Cinder Plains – The Hellhound awaits those reckless enough to venture here…
• Phoenix's Den – Only the bravest heroes can handle the heat!
Once you know your way around the dungeon, a game takes about 15 minutes. It might take a little longer if you're learning, or a lot shorter if you jump into a pit of spikes.
Warning: do not jump into a pit of spikes.
All cards in One Deck Dungeon have many colorful boxes. Roll your dice, and attempt to fill in as many boxes as possible. For every one you don't fill, you’ll suffer consequences in hearts and time! Once you complete an encounter you'll be able to learn a new skill, acquire a new item, or gain experience to level up your hero.
Welcome to the world of One Deck Dungeon. Adventure awaits!
One Deck Dungeon is compatible with Android tablet devices 7 inches or bigger with NEON CPU support. Older devices with Tegra 2 CPUs are not compatible. The recommended minimum amount of device RAM is 1 GB.
One Deck Dungeon is an officially licensed product of “One Deck Dungeon” from Asmadi Games.
For more information on One Deck Dungeon, check out OneDeckDigital.com
One Deck Dungeon Details
|Name:||One Deck Dungeon|
|Reviews:||4.1 / 5.0|
June 4, 2019
4.4 and up
Download One Deck Dungeon for Android
In addition, the One Deck Dungeon is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now One Deck Dungeon on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the One Deck Dungeon and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: One Deck Dungeon (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Game of Thrones: Conquest for PC (Windows – Mac OS).
How to Download One Deck Dungeon for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install One Deck Dungeon on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install One Deck Dungeon for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install One Deck Dungeon on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘One Deck Dungeon’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run One Deck Dungeon for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.