Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality for PC: Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality is a free Educational which has a rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Plympton Labs and at the moment it has
Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality Developer’s Description
Now, more than ever, parents and teachers value traditional skills and accept the need to teach digital skills. NarratorAR is proud to provide the best of both in our NarratorAR Preschool Writing app.
NarratorAR aims to inspire and nurture curiosity for learning in a unique way that drives discovery and enchantment for early learners (3-5 year olds).
About the NarratorAR Preschool Writing App:
Your child is the creator, technology is just the enabler.
The key focus of this app is to encourage your child to write their name with pen and paper.
The truly unique experience is then using the app to animate their name as a launching rocket or a prancing unicorn. Using Augmented Reality the letters appear to levitate off the page.
For the Augmented Reality to work you need to create and print a template for your child to write on.
Just follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Create your unique name page on our website, http://www.narratorar.com.au.
It’s free and you can use it even if you don’t use the app.
2. Print your page.
We suggest you print a few! Try your pet’s name or any word that your child wants to write.
3. Write your name on the page.
… with a pen, pencil, or crayon.
4. Download and open the app.
– Download from Google Play for Android
– Choose your character – Klugger the Rocket or Bimbi the Unicorn
– Hold your device over the page so that you can see your unique QR code
– An orange button will appear asking if you have finished writing. Click this button
– Enjoy the show!
– At the end, take a screen shot or play it again in either character
NarratorAR Preschool Writing App Summary:
• This preschool learning app encourages children to pick up a pen and write, write and then write some more!
• The goal is not only to improve your child’s writing but for them to enjoy writing.
• Create your name page (or other word) and your child can trace the letters.
• It is important that children learn and write words relevant to them so once they have conquered their name, try other names – siblings or pet, their suburb or any other words that they want to write.
• Handwriting engages many different physical and cognitive skills including hand eye coordination, fine motor skills, reading and writing skills, comprehension, inner expressive language and imagination.
• This educational app uses Augmented Reality.
• Augmented Reality is new technology and an exciting introduction to digital learning. It places a digital layer over the top of our ‘real world’.
• Different characters and word animations used in this kids’ app will motivate children to practise handwriting.
• Privacy is maintained with no location tagging.
Unique combination of traditional and digital skills
• We want children to learn one thing; they are the creator, artist and author. The technology merely brings their genius to life.
• Early learners need positive reinforcement. This Augmented Reality experience confirms that they can write.
• A sensory play based approach is necessary to successfully engage early learners.
• Surprise and delight is good for everyone!
• Simple and intuitive controls for young children
• High-quality 3D rendered illustrations
• Playful sounds
• Animations so real you want to touch them!
• A self directed Augmented Reality experience for early learners
• Ability to easily create personalised names and words for free
• No in app purchases or third party advertising – worry free for parents
• Once the app has been downloaded this preschool game needs no wifi to be active
Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality Details
|Name:||Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality|
|Reviews:||5.0 / 5.0|
June 5, 2019
4.3 and up
Also Read: Explore Craft on PC (Windows & Mac).
Download Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality for Android
In addition, the Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality and go as far as you can. Have fun!
How to Download Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Narrator AR Kids Writing with Augmented Reality for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.