Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for PC: Baseball Lights for Philips Hue is a free Sports which has a rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Joe Rivelli and at the moment it has
Baseball Lights for Philips Hue Developer’s Description
Baseball Lights uses Philips Hue Lights to create an immersive experience when your favorite team scores, just like it would be if you were at the game.
– Choose from all MLB teams
– Each team has its own home run and run scored light show and sound.
– Live scoring updates where lights will trigger automatically when one of your favorite teams scores. Note: Scoring play triggers will occur between 10-20 seconds after a run is scored. If you are watching the game live, pausing the game for the delay time in seconds will give you a more real-time scoring effect. App must be running in the background for scoring plays to trigger.
– Team colors will be shown after the light show completes with the option to set your own hue scene.
– Great for notifications for other teams you follow.
– Trigger the lights and sounds in the app.
– Turn off lights and / or sound by team.
– You can send the sound throughout the house with Airplay 2 and bluetooth support
– Notifications – When team scores a run that exists in myTeams a notification will be sent with the team that scored, who scored, and current score.
Baseball Lights for Philips Hue Details
|Name:||Baseball Lights for Philips Hue|
|Reviews:||5.0 / 5.0|
July 7, 2019
8.0 and up
Download Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for Android
In addition, the Baseball Lights for Philips Hue is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Baseball Lights for Philips Hue on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Baseball Lights for Philips Hue and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Recommended: How to activate Pages word counter in simple steps.
How to Download Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Baseball Lights for Philips Hue on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Baseball Lights for Philips Hue on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Baseball Lights for Philips Hue’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Baseball Lights for Philips Hue for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.