TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome for PC: TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome is a free Music & Audio which has a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the TonalEnergy, Inc and at the moment it has
TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome Developer’s Description
For musicians from pros to beginners, whether you sing, play a brass, woodwind or stringed instrument or any type of guitar, this app provides a set of feature-rich practice tools that gives fun and rewarding feedback. It’s much more than just a tuner!
So what makes the TonalEnergy the best selling music practice app?
• It's an all-in-one app, with a state-of-the-art tuner, an advanced metronome, dedicated orchestral strings and guitar tuning page, a piano keyboard, sound analysis pages, and audio recording capabilities.
• It’s easy to use. Options like the Target Tuner or Pitch Tracker are on all the main pages. TonalEnergy helps users create rewarding and attainable goals during a rehearsal or when working alone. Colorful analysis data pages and audio recording features enhance the experience of practice.
• The metronome is cutting edge. It offers unmatched flexibility in sound choices, tempo settings, meters, subdivision patterns and visual displays. Voice count-ins, the ability to create and edit preset groups and Ableton link for syncing multiple devices make this a superior tool for performers.
• Ear training possibilities are endless. The high quality multi-sampled instrument sounds for symphonic instruments are unique among all other tuning applications. Listening skills can be developed through the use of the eight-octave keyboard, chromatic wheel and tone generator. There are no other sounds like these.
• Learning is a social activity. Using features unique to the TonalEnergy Tuner, data can be collected, reviewed, edited and shared with others. Feedback is essential for growing and developing great performers. It’s all about connectivity.
• Recognizes a large pitch range, extending to lower registers than many competing tuners (C0 – C8) that is highly responsive to wind instruments, as well as acoustic and electric string instruments
• Adjustable A=440 Hz reference
• Automatic or manual transposing options
• Instantly changes between equal, just and other custom temperaments, including user-defined ones
• Auto or instant pitch reference note feature using the TonalEnergy sounds
• Extensive tuning list for all orchestral string and fretted string instruments including many more features than most other string-only tuner apps
• An expandable eight octave piano keyboard enhancing many of the key aspects of the tuner’s functions
• Chromatic wheel tone generator, with optional auto-vibrato feature
• Frequency and Harmonic energy overtone graphs, along with a multi-function waveform
• Dedicated metronome page that matches or exceeds the features available on all other stand alone metronome apps
• Notation options including standard English, Solfege, Northern European, and Indian variants
• Audio recording capabilities including, editing, looping, timestretch that are all exportable
• Compatible with external microphones and clip-on vibration sensor devices
• External MIDI keyboard control support
• All device orientations supported
• Piccolo, Flute
• Oboe, English Horn, Bassoon
• Eb, Bb/A Clarinet, Bass Clarinet
• Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone Saxophone
• French Horn
• Tenor and Bass Trombone
• Euphonium and Tuba
• Square, sawtooth, and sine waveforms
• Plucked Strings
TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome Details
|Name:||TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Reviews:||4.5 / 5.0|
May 18, 2019
Varies with device
Also Read: Line Rider For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac).
Download TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome for Android
In addition, the TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Recommended: Zap Surveys for PC (Windows – Mac OS).
How to Download TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run TonalEnergy Tuner and Metronome for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.