Sudoku for PC: Sudoku is a free Board which has a rating of 4.7 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the CanaryDroid and at the moment it has
Sudoku Developer’s Description
Sudoku, also known Number Place, is the most popular logic based number-placement puzzle in the world. Fill the 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9 now!
– More than 20,000 well posed puzzles
– 4 perfectly balanced difficulty levels
– Complete Daily Challenges to collect trophies
– Turn on/off Notes (Pencil) mode as you like
– Highlight Duplicates to avoid identical numbers in a row, column and sub-grid
– Intelligent Hints can guide you through the numbers whenever you get stuck
– 2 Input modes: Cell first or Digit first
– Super smooth interfaces like on paper/newspaper
– Unlimited Undo and Eraser to help you get rid of mistakes
– Highlighting of a row, column and sub-grid related to the selected cell to help you discover patterns
– Automatically saves your game when you get a phone call, switch applications, or lock the phone
– Day mode and Night mode
If you enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
|Reviews:||4.7 / 5.0|
Varies with device
May 14, 2019
Varies with device
Also Read: Skyline Kwgt for PC, MAC, Windows.
Download Sudoku for Android
In addition, the Sudoku is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Sudoku on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Sudoku and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Sudoku (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Polysphere PC (Mac OS – Windows 10, 8, 7).
How to Download Sudoku for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Sudoku on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Sudoku for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Sudoku on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Sudoku’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Sudoku for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.