Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map for PC: Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map is a free Education which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Noctua Software and at the moment it has
Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map Developer’s Description
Stellarium Mobile PLUS is the Astronomy Star Map of the next generation. It combines a realistic and accurate night sky simulation with a massive amount of online imaging and sky objects catalogs.
Made by the original creator of Stellarium, the award-winning open source planetarium, this PLUS version was designed from the ground up to show a potentially unlimited amount of data through an intuitive and minimalist user interface.
• All known stars: Gaia DR2 catalog of over 1.69 billion stars
• All known planets and their natural satellites, including very high multi-resolution imaging for the major ones
• Most known deep sky objects: a combined catalog of over 2 million nebulae and galaxies
• All known comets
• Many minor solar system objects (10k asteroids)
• Many visible artificial earth satellites (including the International Space Station)
• A full-sky very high multi-resolution background image
for experimented astronomers it also includes:
• Telescope control module: drive any telescope compatible with NexStar, SynScan or LX200 through Bluetooth or WIFI.
• Advanced observation tools: predict an object observability and transit times.
Please note that the app works perfectly without internet connection, but with a reduced set of data (2 million stars, 2 million Deep Sky Objects, 10k asteroids).
Beside these features, it also includes most features already present in the standard Stellarium Mobile app:
• show the sky at any time and place
• sensor control to identify a star in just a few seconds, just by pointing the phone at the sky!
• asterisms and illustrations of the constellations for dozen of sky cultures
• realistic landscape and atmosphere with sunrise & sunset
• accurate simulation of atmosphere refraction
• night mode (red)
Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map Details
|Name:||Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map|
|Reviews:||4.2 / 5.0|
June 27, 2019
4.4 and up
Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map for Android
In addition, the Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map and go as far as you can. Have fun!
How to Download Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Stellarium Mobile PLUS Star Map for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.