SmartThings for PC: SmartThings is a free Lifestyle which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and at the moment it has
SmartThings Developer’s Description
With SmartThings, you can connect and control multiple devices quicker and easier. No matter where you are, you can monitor and control smart devices, home appliances (refrigerator, wine cellar, washer, dryer, oven range, dishwasher, cooktop, robot vacuum, air conditioner, air purifier and etc.)
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
– Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
– Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
– Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
– Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
– The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
|Reviews:||4.2 / 5.0|
June 4, 2019
Varies with device
Also Read: Tales of Wind PC and Laptop (Windows / Mac).
Download SmartThings for Android
In addition, the SmartThings is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now SmartThings on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the SmartThings and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: SmartThings (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Never Stops for PC ( Windows/Mac) – Free Download.
How to Download SmartThings for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install SmartThings on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install SmartThings for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install SmartThings on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘SmartThings’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run SmartThings for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.