openScale pro for PC: openScale pro is a free Health & Fitness which has a rating of 3.5 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the olie.xdev and at the moment it has
openScale pro Developer’s Description
Monitor and track your weight, BMI, body fat, body water, muscle and other body metrics in an open source app that:
* has an easy to use user interface with graphs,
* doesn't require you to create an account,
* can be configured to only show the metrics you care about, and
* respects your privacy and lets you decide what to do with your data.
openScale has built-in support for a number of Bluetooth (BLE or "smart") scales from many manufacturers, e.g. Beurer, Sanitas, Yunmai, Xiaomi, etc. (see model list below). Together with our users we constantly improve and extend the set of supported scales and in many cases pick up where the original app falls short.
For scales without Bluetooth, or Bluetooth scales not (yet) supported by openScale, measurements can be manually entered in a quick and easy way.
This app has no ads and requests no unnecessary permissions. The location permission is only needed to find a Bluetooth scale. Once found the permission can be revoked (or never granted if Bluetooth isn't used).
Weight, BMI (body mass index), body water, muscle, LBM (lean body mass), body fat, bone mass, waist circumference, waist-to-height ratio, hip circumference, waist-hip ratio, visceral fat, chest circumference, thigh circumference, biceps circumference, neck circumference, body fat caliper, BMR (basal metabolic rate), TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure) and Calories. Each entry can also have an optional comment.
Note: don't worry if you think the list is too long: metrics you don't use can be disabled and hidden.
– Synchronize your weight to GoogleFit with openScale sync
– Resizable widget to show the latest measurement on the home screen
– Configure your weight unit: kg, lb or st
– Set a goal to help keep your diet
– Displays all your data on a chart and in a table to track your progress
– Evaluates measurements and gives a quick visual feedback to show you if you're within or outside the recommended range given your age, sex, height etc.
– Import or export your data from/into a CSV (comma separated value) file
– Supports body fat, body water and lean body mass estimations based on scientific publications. Useful if your scale doesn't support those measurements.
– Support for multiple users
– Partially or fully translated into more than 27 languages
– Optional dark theme selectable
Supported Bluetooth scales
– Custom made Bluetooth scale
– Beurer BF700, BF710 and BF800
– Digoo DG-S038H
– Excelvan CF369BLE
– Exingtech Y1
– Hesley (Yunchen)
– Medisana BS444, BS440
– Runtastic Libra
– Sanitas SBF70
– Silvercrest SBF75
– Xiaomi Mi scale v1 and v2
– Yunmai Mini and SE
– iHealth HS3
– Easy Home 64050
– and many more
Please see https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale/wiki/Supported-scales-in-openScale for the full list and the level of support for each scale.
If you find a bug, have an idea on how to improve openScale or have a question, please visit the openScale project page on GitHub: https://github.com/oliexdev/openScale
openScale pro Details
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Reviews:||3.5 / 5.0|
June 4, 2019
5.0 and up
Also Read: Langrisser For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac).
Download openScale pro for Android
In addition, the openScale pro is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now openScale pro on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the openScale pro and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: openScale pro (Google Play Store)
Recommended: FGTeeV Ape Chase! For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac).
How to Download openScale pro for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install openScale pro on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install openScale pro for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install openScale pro on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘openScale pro’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run openScale pro for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.