Network Analyzer Pro for PC: Network Analyzer Pro is a free Tools which has a rating of 4.8 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Jiri Techet and at the moment it has
Network Analyzer Pro Developer’s Description
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems in your wifi network setup, Internet connectivity, and also detect various issues on remote servers thanks to the wide range of tools it provides.
It is equipped with a high-performance wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses, manufacturers and names, together with the Bonjour/DLNA services they provide. Further, Network Analyzer contains standard net diagnostic tools such as ping, traceroute, port scanner, DNS lookup, whois, and network speed test. Finally, it shows all neighbouring wi-fi networks together with additional details such as signal strength, encryption and router manufacturer to help discovering the best channel for a wireless router. Everything works with both IPv4 and IPv6.
Wifi signal meter:
– Both graphical and textual representation showing network channels and signal strengths
– Channel usage graph – see per-channel utilization
– Wifi network type (WEP, WPA, WPA2)
– Wifi encryption (AES, TKIP)
– BSSID (router MAC address), manufacturer, WPS support
– Bandwidth (Android 6 and newer only)
– Fast and reliable detection of all network devices
– Vendor name, IP, and MAC addresses of all discovered devices
– NetBIOS, mDNS (bonjour), LLMNR, and DNS name where available
– Pingability test of discovered devices
– IPv6 availability and discovered IPv6 addresses
– Wake on LAN (WOL) including remote WOL
– Scan of custom IP ranges
– Possibility to set custom device name
– Filtering and search in the discovered device list
– Similar to unix netstat tool – see network connections made by other apps
– Local & remote address and port number, state of the connection
– Remote hostname
– Name of the app which made the connection
– TCP, UDP, IPv4 and IPv6
– Destination & gateway, interface used, flags
– Both IPv4 and IPv6
Ping & traceroute:
– Round trip delay including IP address and hostname for every network node
– Geolocation data including latitude, longitude, country, city, and time zone
– AS number and network name information
– Complete trace route visualization on the map
– Graphical ping statistics updated in real time
– Both IPv4 and IPv6 – selectable
– Fast, adaptive algorithm for scanning the most common ports or user specified port ranges
– Detection of closed, firewalled, and open ports
– Description of the known open port services
– Scan of complete port range or user-editable common ports
– Both IPv4 and IPv6 – selectable
– Whois of domains, IP addresses and AS numbers
– Functionality similar to nslookup or dig
– Support for A, AAAA, SOA, PTR, MX, CNAME, NS, TXT, SPF, SRV records
– Test of both download and upload speeds
– Graphical speed test view
– Speedtest history
– Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server, HTTP proxy
– Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address, subnet mask , signal strength, etc.
– Cell (3G, LTE) network information such as IP address, signal strength, network provider, MCC, MNC, etc.
Local service discovery:
– Bonjour service browser
– UPNP/DLNA service and device browser
– Full IPv6 support everywhere
– History of all performed tasks with the possibility to star the favorite ones
– Export by email and other means
– Copy/paste support
– Detailed help
– Regular updates, support page
Network Analyzer Pro Details
|Name:||Network Analyzer Pro|
|Reviews:||4.8 / 5.0|
May 25, 2019
5.0 and up
Download Network Analyzer Pro for Android
In addition, the Network Analyzer Pro is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Network Analyzer Pro on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Network Analyzer Pro and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Network Analyzer Pro (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Defend Your Castle PC (Mac OS – Windows 10, 8, 7).
How to Download Network Analyzer Pro for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Network Analyzer Pro on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Network Analyzer Pro for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Network Analyzer Pro on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Network Analyzer Pro’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Network Analyzer Pro for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.