Moment Screen Time Tracker for PC: Moment Screen Time Tracker is a free Health & Fitness which has a rating of 3.1 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Moment Health Inc and at the moment it has
Moment Screen Time Tracker Developer’s Description
Moment enables you to use your phone in a healthy way, giving you back time for the parts of life that matter most.
• See how much time you’re spending on your phone and which apps you’re using most.
• Rethink the way you use your phone, one day at a time, through guided coaching sessions at your own pace.
• Tracks how much you use your phone or tablet automatically.
• Keeps track of what apps you use the most automatically.
• Trains you with the Coach to use your phone less, if that’s your goal.
• Logs how many times you pick up your phone each day.
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using.
• Invisible app. Once you set it up and as long as the app is running in the background, you never have to open it again.
Moment Screen Time Tracker Details
|Name:||Moment Screen Time Tracker|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Reviews:||3.1 / 5.0|
June 5, 2019
5.0 and up
Download Moment Screen Time Tracker for Android
In addition, the Moment Screen Time Tracker is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Moment Screen Time Tracker on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Moment Screen Time Tracker and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Recommended: Blades Up for PC, MAC, Windows.
How to Download Moment Screen Time Tracker for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Moment Screen Time Tracker on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Moment Screen Time Tracker for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Moment Screen Time Tracker on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Moment Screen Time Tracker’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Moment Screen Time Tracker for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.