Microsoft Launcher for PC: Microsoft Launcher is a free Personalization which has a rating of 4.6 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Microsoft Corporation and at the moment it has
Microsoft Launcher Developer’s Description
Get faster access to essential information like your calendar, to do lists, Sticky Notes, and more on the go. Be more productive with Cortana, your own digital assistant.
With a Microsoft account or work/school account, you can access your calendar, documents, and recent activities in your personalized feed. You can even open photos, docs and web pages on your Windows PC* to be productive across all your devices.
· People at your fingertips. Have your most important people at your fingertips. Pin contacts to your Home screen and place them anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in folders.
· Cortana, your digital assistant. Have Cortana complete tasks for you like reading your unread text messages, letting you know how your calendar looks and more.
· Personalized feed. See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, docs, contacts and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default Home.
· Continue on PC. Snap a pic on your phone and see it instantly on your Windows PC* or continue editing an Office 365 document on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
· Search the web and your phone in one place. Search the web or your files, apps, docs, messages and web results using Microsoft Launcher's universal search bar.
· Gesture customization. With deep customization for gestures, you can double tap to lock your phone, swipe up for app drawer and more.
*Continue on PC usage requires a Windows PC with the latest Windows Fall Creator's Update
**Requires a Microsoft family account and Android devices signed in with the same Microsoft Family account. Microsoft Launcher must be installed on both a parent’s device and a child’s device to ensure access to a child’s locations and app activities through Microsoft Launcher. Location setting, app usage setting on the child’s device, and Microsoft Family group setting must be enabled. Activity reporting features require Android 5.0+ on the child device.
*** Downloading Microsoft Launcher gives the option to replace the default launcher or to toggle between device launchers. Microsoft Launcher does not replicate the user’s PC home screen on the Android phone. Users must still purchase and/or download any new apps from Google Play. Requires Android 4.2 +.
Microsoft Launcher Details
|Reviews:||4.6 / 5.0|
June 11, 2019
4.2 and up
Download Microsoft Launcher for Android
In addition, the Microsoft Launcher is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Microsoft Launcher on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Microsoft Launcher and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Microsoft Launcher (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Malti ItTieni Pass For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac).
How to Download Microsoft Launcher for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Microsoft Launcher on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Microsoft Launcher for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Microsoft Launcher on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Microsoft Launcher’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Microsoft Launcher for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.