iDamage for PC: iDamage is a free Weather which has a rating of out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the homedatasheet.com, Inc. and at the moment it has
iDamage Developer’s Description
iDamage pushes thunderstorm damage reports originating from trained spotters, emergency responders, and members of the public to your Android phone or tablet. If you chase tornados, hail, or high winds for a living, volunteer to assist your community during severe weather events, or just want to improve your situational awareness on days when storms might pop up, iDamage is the app for you.
Here are its features:
– Push notification of storm events, oftentimes including very specific damage reports. Coverage area includes the entire Contiguous (Lower 48) United States.
– User-configurable filters allow you to receive notifications for the entire Contiguous US, an entire state, a local area, and/or for specific types of severe weather (tornado, hail, high wind). Use the auto-location feature of your mobile device to set a filter if you are traveling and not sure of your general location.
– Separate push notification sounds for wind, hail and tornado events.
– Map of storm events with color coded markers. Timeframes are 3-hr, full day, or archival (back to 29 Feb 2004). Touch any pin for access to details.
– 24 hour (with radar animation + watch boxes), 2-day, 3-day, and 4-8 day convective (thunderstorm) outlook with probability maps and technical discussion.
– Local hazardous weather products (including watches and warnings), selectable by typing in a location or via auto-location.
*** NOTE: Watches and warnings are NOT pushed. iDamage only pushes reports of thunderstorm (convective) events. Tropical and extratropical systems may not generate reports.
All weather data presented by iDamage is from the National Weather Service and not subject to copyright protection. homedatasheet.com, Inc. is not affiliated with the National Weather Service.
July 13, 2019
5.0 and up
Also Read: Memroid PC (Mac OS – Windows 10, 8, 7).
Download iDamage for Android
In addition, the iDamage is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now iDamage on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the iDamage and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: iDamage (Google Play Store)
How to Download iDamage for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install iDamage on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install iDamage for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install iDamage on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘iDamage’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run iDamage for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.