HTTP Redirection Trace for PC: HTTP Redirection Trace is a free Productivity which has a rating of 5.0 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Webserveis and at the moment it has
HTTP Redirection Trace Developer’s Description
HTTP Redirection Trace is a web link redirector, allows you to see the full path through which the redirected URL passes.
Analyze all the jumps that occur during the redirection of a url, extract all data for SEO analysis
– Detection of web redirections 301,302,303,307,308
– Error detection in url request
– Obtain the latency of each redirect hop
– Extract the composition of the url
– View http response headers
– Copy url to clipboard
– Open url in external web browser
– Split view support
– Support for non-secure web requests (http) in Android P
– Url detection when sharing a link with a web browser
– Android P dark mode & day-night
– Optimization for oled screens
Android KitKat, Android Lollipop, Android Marshmallow, Anroid Nougat
, Android Oreo, Android Pie
Some uses of HTPP redirect Trace:
– Check your links after a website migration
– Monitoring of advertising links and affiliate networks.
– Check if a shortened URL points to a dangerous site
– Analyze and reduce redirecting hops
– Check that http links redirect to https
– Improve user experience: find and correct slow redirections with the time meter
HTTP Redirection Trace Details
|Name:||HTTP Redirection Trace|
|Reviews:||5.0 / 5.0|
May 3, 2019
4.4 and up
Download HTTP Redirection Trace for Android
In addition, the HTTP Redirection Trace is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now HTTP Redirection Trace on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the HTTP Redirection Trace and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Recommended: Balance The Beam 2.0 for PC (Windows – Mac OS).
How to Download HTTP Redirection Trace for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install HTTP Redirection Trace on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install HTTP Redirection Trace for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install HTTP Redirection Trace on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘HTTP Redirection Trace’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run HTTP Redirection Trace for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.