Hondata for PC: Hondata is a free Tools which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Ali Feili and at the moment it has
Hondata Developer’s Description
Track performance of your car in real time by gauges and graphs. Troubleshoot malfunctions by accessing the on board ECU.
Know what is wrong with your car before taking it to the mechanic. Track fuel economy and save money on gas.
These are just some of the features the Hondata app has to offer.
Hondata app transforms your Android device into an all in one performance tracking and troubleshooting tool for your car.
• Customizable gauges track 80 sensors in real time, Including fuel economy, boost pressure, battery voltage and G force gauge.
• Plot sensor data onto interactive graph and record data up to 4 sensors at the same time.
• Save recorded data to csv (spreadsheet) file and export it for further analysis.
• Support for metric and imperial units for all gauges and graph.
• Gauge list feature allows you to track every sensors available at the same time.
• Read and clear vehicle trouble codes and reset service engine light.
• Read from up to 40 diagnostics parameters including engine knock count, VTEC pressure and more.
• Track fuel economy data with intuitive interface over three time intervals.
• Fuel economy data (Instantaneous and average) available in 4 units: mpg, km/l, l/100 km and Imperial mpg.
• Five methods of fuel economy calculation available.
• Record HD video with up to five gauges superimposed.
• Save video with h.264 format for best quality/compression ratio.
• Long term fuel economy tracking in 5 different time intervals: (1,2,4,13,26 and 52 weeks) with interactive graph that can be cropped and scrolled through.
• Receive notifications when engine is overheating (i.e High coolant temperatures).
• HUD gauge for night driving.
• Two themes to choose from.
• Speed limit warning. Get notified when you go over assigned speed limit.
• Landscape mode available for all views.
• Get drag race times:0–60 mph, 0–100 mph, quarter mile and 1/8 mile times.
• Get lap times as well as gap time.
• Record track circuit using GPS and get position in track in real time.
• Choose from stored tracks before racing.
• Get comprehensive summary of race detailing every lap.
• Get other useful statistics such as distance traveled, max speed, max HP and more.
If you encounter any problems please contact me at email@example.com before giving a low rating. I will fix it and update it.
|Reviews:||4.2 / 5.0|
July 10, 2019
4.3 and up
Download Hondata for Android
In addition, the Hondata is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Hondata on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Hondata and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Hondata (Google Play Store)
How to Download Hondata for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Hondata on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Hondata for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Hondata on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Hondata’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Hondata for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.