Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate for PC: Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate is a free Health & Fitness which has a rating of 3.8 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the RedShoes Apps and at the moment it has
Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate Developer’s Description
Monitor your heart rate (pulse rate) in real time while you work out!
Heart Tracker connects to your WearOS, Bluetooth LE (BLE) or Garmin device, and monitors your heart rate and calorie burn in real time while you work out. You can see your heart rate changes on a beautiful chart, along with useful workout data like elapsed time, calorie burn, average and max heart rate, etc.
Heart Tracker also includes advanced features like target heart rate zones, audible and visual alerts, and goal setting, which you can use to monitor your progress toward your goals!
Trying to lose weight?
Heart Tracker can help you! Simply set the target heart rate zone to 60-70% of your max heart rate to stay in the "fat burning zone". Use the calorie goal and time goal features to make sure you burn the right amount of calories, or work out for the right amount of time! Heart Tracker can do it!
Trying to improve your endurance?
Heart tracker can help you! Simply set the target heart rate zone to +/- 10% of your threshold heart rate and use the time goal feature to stay in this zone for 20 minutes at a time. Heart Tracker can do it!
Need to monitor a loved one's heart rate?
Heart Tracker can help you! Simply set the target heart rate zone to the range you wish to monitor, and Heart Tracker will give you visual and audible alerts when the heart rate is within or outside of this zone. Heart Tracker can do it!
* Connects with WearOS, Bluetooth LE (BLE) and Garmin devices
* Real time monitoring of heart rate
* Heart rate history shown on beautiful chart
* Display of current, average and max heart rate
* Display of calories (kcal) expended and elapsed activity time
* Easily definable target heart rate zone shown on graph
* Visual and audible alerts on exceeding target heart rate zone
* Calorie and time based goals
* Calorie pacing… Stay on target to reach your goals
* Visual indication of entering and leaving target zone
* Visual indication of new max heart rate
* Calorie expenditure, with adjustment and settings
* Google Fit integration
* Lots of other features!
1. Install both phone and WearOS or Garmin apps
1a. If using a Garmin device, you must install the Heart Tracker app from the Garmin ConnectIQ Store on your Garmin device. Download it here: https://apps.garmin.com/en-US/apps/639345ef-d428-470b-b10a-6e0fd0697bcc
2. Open Heart Tracker app on WearOS or Garmin device and tap "Start" to start monitoring heart rate
3. For WearOS, grant "Body Sensor" permission
4. Wait for heart rate to be displayed on WearOS or Garmin device
5. Open Heart Tracker app on phone or tablet
6. Go to "Profile" menu item and set your personal values
7. Go to "Settings" menu item and set your preferences
7a. Some preferences require a restart of the app before they will be shown
7b. For Google Fit integration, you will be prompted to give Fit permissions to the app
8. Go to "Record Live Activity" menu item and tap "Start" when you're ready to begin your activity
9. When your activity is finished tap "Stop"
9a. If you use Google Fit integration you'll be prompted to choose an activity and upload to Google Fit
Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate Details
|Name:||Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Reviews:||3.8 / 5.0|
July 11, 2019
6.0 and up
Download Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate for Android
In addition, the Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate and go as far as you can. Have fun!
How to Download Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Heart Tracker WearOS BLE Garmin Heart Rate for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.