gCMOB for PC: gCMOB is a free Tools App which has a rating of 4.2 out of 5.0 till now. The App was developed by the CP Plus GmBh and at the moment it has
gCMOB Developer’s Description
gCMOB is a surveillance software that allows users to access and control live streaming from CP PLUS DVRs, NVRs, IP Cameras and Video Door Phones. Besides controlling live view, other features offered by this app include:
– Easy GUI to control
– Support flexible Live Preview split up to 16.
– Supports InstaOn-Instant Cloud viewing for CP Plus DVR/NVR & IP Cameras.
– Support scanning QR code to add device.
– Support real-time playback when live preview.
– Support 4 channel Playback
– Merge "Video Playback" and "Image Playback".
– Support quick starting live preview via Instaon.
– Supports sliding feature to view next set of cameras
– Supports digital zoom in live videos.
– Support Push Video
– Can control Relay outputs like switch Close/Open Doors.
– Support PTZ controls
– Remote Configuration of Device
– Switch to Main or Extra/Sub Stream in one click.
– Supports Two Way Talk.
– Create, Edit and View your Favorite cameras.
– Basic health monitoring like HDD status etc
– Supports E-PTZ.
– Support Video Door Phone feature
– Support Local File Export feature
gCMOB App Details
|Reviews:||4.2 / 5.0|
June 12, 2019
4.0.3 and up
Download gCMOB for Android
In addition, the App gCMOB is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now gCMOB on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the App gCMOB and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: gCMOB (Google Play Store)
Recommended: UpWord Search for PC ( Windows/Mac) – Free Download.
How to Download gCMOB for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install gCMOB on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the App developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install gCMOB for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install gCMOB on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘gCMOB’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run gCMOB for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of App leave your feedback in the comment section below.