WhatsApp is the number one application to communicate. I may not have told you anything you did not already know. I’ll tell you something else that you already know: It has become an indispensable tool for some, but so many times you would like to unsubscribe from this application. We show you how you can permanently delete your account.
WhatsApp up in the soup
Little by little, one has gone from using WhatsApp to communicating sporadically to using it for everything. It does not matter if they send you a meme or give you an important notice, like a dismissal from work , people use it for everything and create groups for anything.
It can be exasperating, you do not stop receiving messages constantly, sometimes you wish that this application did not exist and receive calls from loved ones again.
But also, since Facebook took control of WhatsApp and Instagram, things have not improved. I would say that they have gotten worse. The privacy is at stake although the messages of managers say that talks are encrypted.
Recommended: How to pass contacts from iPhone to Android
Unsubscribe from WhatsApp definitively
Either because you are tired of receiving messages or because your privacy is very important to you, you have the option to permanently unsubscribe from the application. Let’s see how it proceeds:
- Find the settings option → Account → Delete account
- Enter your phone number with the country code.
- Select, delete my account.
Consequence of deleting your account
- You will not be able to reactivate your account
- The company will keep your data for 90 days in your system. The information will not be accessible by WhatsApp during that time.
- You can send a copy of the messages as long as it does not affect other users related to you.
- Some data, such as audios, may have been recorded not associated with your identity.
- The information associated with Facebook will also be deleted.