Instagram is undoubtedly the best social network to enjoy images of people and accounts that you follow, however, it is not so easy to download these photos to store them on your device, access them whenever you want or send them to your contacts through WhatsApp or any other app.
Before continuing, if you still have doubts about how Instagram works, do not miss our guide on how to take advantage of the social network.
And now, let’s explain how to use different applications and tools so you know how to download Instagram photos. We will use DownloadGram for computers, Instaget for iPhone and BatchSave for Android. Let us begin.
Download Instagram photos on your computer: DownloadGram
- Open the DownloadGram website in your browser by clicking on the link.
- Open another tab in the same browser, go to the Instagram web version and enter your username and password to access your Instagram account.
- When you are on your Instagram profile in the web version, choose the photo you want to download by clicking on the post and copy the URL.
- Go back to the DownloadGram page, paste the URL and click on ‘Donwload’ (download).
- When it loads, click again on the ‘Download Image’ button.
- The image will be saved in your downloads folder and you can access it whenever you want even without being connected to the Internet.
Recommended: How to measure the speed and performance of a Mac
Download Instagram photos on iPhone: Instaget
- Go to the App Store and find the InstaGet application to download it to your iPhone.
- Once downloaded, open the InstaGet app and enter your username and password to access your Instagram account.
- Tap on the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen, then “search” and go to the account where the Instagram photo you want to download is located.
- Once you find the photo, you will simply have to touch on the arrow icon so that the download of the Instagram image begins.
Download Instagram photos on Android: FastSave
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the FastSave app .
- When you open the app for the first time, a tutorial will appear that you will not need if you follow these steps. Therefore, simply pass all the arrows to appear on the FastSave home screen.
- You will have to swipe to activate the option that says ‘FastSave Service’. When activated, it will appear in blue.
- Tap on the ‘Open Instagram’ button. You will be redirected to the Instagram app with the account you have open on the Android smartphone you are using.
- Find the photo you want to download, touch the icon with three points and choose the option to ‘copy link’. Note that if it is a private account, this option will not be available.
- The image will be automatically saved in the FastSave app. You can access entering the section of ‘My downloads’ (my downloads) and also in the gallery of your device in the folder with the name ‘FastSave’.