WhatsApp stickers are a real fever nowadays. Some users can lock dialogs using just about these cards with famous personalities making faces and mouths or the popular memes.
Although there are a few packs of stickers to download, creating your own stickers using photos of you and your friends can make all the difference at the time of the zoeira. It really is a way back!
In this tutorial, we’ll teach you how to create stickers easily using Adobe Photoshop. First of all, you need to download Photoshop and install it on your PC. You can use the free trial version or purchase one of the monthly Adobe Cloud plans. Photoshop is very suitable for edits and image creations, because the final result is of the highest quality, as we can prove.
Creating your unique stickers in Adobe Photoshop
1. With Photoshop open, click “File”> “Open”.
2. Next, navigate to the folder where the image is to be used, select it and click open.
3. Then right-click the image layer and double-click Layer. Click “Ok” in the window that appears.
4. Now you will have to remove the background by selecting only the main object of the image. For this, you can use the “Quick Selection Tool” or the “Magic Wand”. In our example, we will use the first option.
5. After that, click, hold, and drag the circle over the entire area you want to select. If the selection invades another part of the image, press “ALT” on the keyboard and click the area to be deleted.
6. The main object is selected. To delete the background of the image, go to the “Select” menu, click “Invert” and press “Delete” on the keyboard.
7. If you uncheck the background view, you will see only the highlighted main object.
8. If you want, you can add text using the text tool.
9. Now save the image by clicking “File”> “Save As”.
10. Choose the folder where the image will be saved and the PNG format.
11. The sticker is created. Now transfer the image to your phone’s picture folder. You can do this using a USB cable.
Custom Figurines for WhatsApp app
On your smartphone, install the Custom Figurines for WhatsApp app (download for Android here ). It’s with it that you’ll import the stickers into WhatsApp. To do this, you must have at least three stickers. If you do not want to create the other two now, you can put other PNG files just to test your unique sticker.
When you open the app, it will suggest the addition of the stickers found. Just confirm and start sending them to your friends!