Audiobooks from Audible for PC: Audiobooks from Audible is a free Books & Reference which has a rating of 4.5 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Audible, Inc and at the moment it has
Audiobooks from Audible Developer’s Description
NEW FOR MEMBERS: Two Audible Original titles with membership every month!
LISTENING IS THE NEW READING
Welcome to Audible, an Amazon company. Home of the world’s largest selection of audiobooks, audio shows, and original series.
Hear A-list celebrities narrate their favorite stories, enjoy full-cast performances, discover Grammy® award-winning audiobooks, and more. Listen to your audiobooks anytime, anywhere—at home or on the go with our free app. Even if you switch devices, you'll never lose your place.
Try Audible free for 30-days and get your first audiobook on us!
WHAT’S TO LOVE
– Explore new releases, best-sellers, mysteries, sci-fi, romance, and memoirs – whatever your passion you're sure to find the perfect listen.
– Keep up to date on current trends, news, and events with Audible original audio shows and top stories from The New York Times, The Washington Post, and others.
– Whether you’re relaxing at home, commuting to work, at the gym, or just doing chores, there’s a story for every activity.
WHAT WE’RE LISTENING TO
– Fire and Fury
– IT by Stephen King
– I Can’t Make This Up by Kevin Hart
– Artemis by Andy Weir
EXPLORE FEATURES FOR THE AUDIOBOOK LISTENER
– Access ad-free, premium audio. Listen without interruptions.
– Download your books to listen to offline.
– Automatically sync your audiobooks across all your devices.
– Customize your narration speed.
– Set a sleep timer for up to an hour, or until the next chapter.
WHAT DO I GET WITH MEMBERSHIP?
– 30 days of membership free, plus a book to get you started.
– 1 credit a month after trial, good for any book regardless of price.
– Your own library to build. Keep your books forever, even if you cancel.
– Exclusive, members-only savings. Get 30% off additional audiobooks.
– Easy exchanges. Don’t love a book? Swap it for free, anytime. Seriously.
HERE’S HOW TO GET STARTED
1. Download the free Audible app
2. Sign in securely with your Amazon account
3. Sign up for your 30-day free trial
4. Choose any book to get started. Your first book is free
Download the free Audible audiobook player and start listening!
Audiobooks from Audible Details
|Name:||Audiobooks from Audible|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Reviews:||4.5 / 5.0|
Varies with device
June 20, 2019
Varies with device
Download Audiobooks from Audible for Android
In addition, the Audiobooks from Audible is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Audiobooks from Audible on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Audiobooks from Audible and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Recommended: Out There: Edition for PC, MAC, Windows.
How to Download Audiobooks from Audible for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Audiobooks from Audible on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Audiobooks from Audible for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Audiobooks from Audible on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Audiobooks from Audible’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Audiobooks from Audible for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.