Amazon Prime Video for PC: Amazon Prime Video is a free Entertainment which has a rating of 4.3 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Amazon Mobile LLC and at the moment it has
Amazon Prime Video Developer’s Description
Watch movies and TV shows recommended for you, including Amazon Originals like The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, and the kids series Tumble Leaf.
– Download videos to watch offline – anywhere, anytime.
– Cast from your phone or tablet to the big screen with Chromecast.
– With X-Ray, view IMDb data about the actors, songs, and trivia related to videos as you watch.
– With Prime Video Channels, Prime members can subscribe to more than 150 premium and specialty channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and Cinemax. Only pay for the channels you want, no cable required, cancel anytime (not available in all countries/regions).
– Buy or rent videos from more than 100,000 titles, including new release movies and current TV shows (not available in all countries/regions).
Amazon Prime Video Details
|Name:||Amazon Prime Video|
|Reviews:||4.3 / 5.0|
Varies with device
July 9, 2019
4.1 and up
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android
In addition, the Amazon Prime Video is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Amazon Prime Video on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Amazon Prime Video and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Amazon Prime Video (Google Play Store)
How to Download Amazon Prime Video for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Amazon Prime Video on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Amazon Prime Video for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Amazon Prime Video on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Amazon Prime Video’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Amazon Prime Video for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.