Amazon Alexa for PC: Amazon Alexa is a free Music & Audio which has a rating of 3.4 out of 5.0 till now. The was developed by the Amazon Mobile LLC and at the moment it has
Amazon Alexa Developer’s Description
Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Amazon Alexa Details
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Reviews:||3.4 / 5.0|
Varies with device
June 12, 2019
Varies with device
Download Amazon Alexa for Android
In addition, the Amazon Alexa is very interactive and fun to use and the users can enjoy it at any time and anywhere around the world. What are you waiting for? download now Amazon Alexa on your smart devices from link below. Enjoy the Amazon Alexa and go as far as you can. Have fun!
Download: Amazon Alexa (Google Play Store)
Recommended: Pencil Sketch HD For PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 – Mac).
How to Download Amazon Alexa for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac OS X)
To download and install Amazon Alexa on PC we will be needing Android Emulator or an Android OS as the developers have released it on Android platforms only. By using Android emulator we can easily use any App or play any game for Android on our PC or laptop computers. Below we have provided the link of an article which will guide you how can you download an Android Emulator of your choice and install it on your PC.
How to install Amazon Alexa for PC and Laptop
Now it’s our turn to download and install Amazon Alexa on PC using the emulator we have downloaded and installed. All we need to do for that is simply open the Emulator we installed and configure it using our Google Email, as we normally do in Android Devices. when we are done with the Gmail configuration on Play Store simply Open the Play Store and Search ‘Amazon Alexa’ and Select the App to install. Then click on the Install button to start the installation or Pay the price to get the installation started if the App is Paid. Once installed, Click ‘open’ to run Amazon Alexa for PC. That’s All.
Follow Geeky Tips for more guides like this and let us know if you liked the guide above.
If you have any queries regarding the tutorial or the usage of leave your feedback in the comment section below.